Renegades Death Camp

:sshh:

Edited by InspaDave

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the hideous and ever so true description of the Renegades death camp, it wasa hype to be that "field" again after 23 years!

Hi Terry!  How's it hangin' babe?

I wish I could say it ain't so but the truth is most of the Reneguard talks like sailors ... bad side, good side, any old side  ^0^

Yeah.... I fluxuate between "Hmm....perhaps I ought to clean up my potty mouth" and "Eh....F&&K them if they don't like it."

^0^

I'm still proud of the fact that my very first day of Renegades rehearsal I got everyone (or almost everyone to say) C&&&. (You know...it rhymes with 'munt')

It's just four little letters....lets just dispel the aura around it, shall we.

Nice little way to introduce myself to everyone. :blink:

I assure you man,  my girl cusses better than any man on this planet.  Just get on her bad side, or catch her in a mood. 

Love you Lisa :blink:

Hi Terry!!! We miss you terribly. :worthy:

To be honest, I wasn't a potty mouth until the day I joined the Renegades Guard. It turns off as soon as I get in the car to come home to my 4 year old. ^0^

Yeah.... I fluxuate between "Hmm....perhaps I ought to clean up my potty mouth" and "Eh....F&&K them if they don't like it."

^0^

I'm still proud of the fact that my very first day of Renegades rehearsal I got everyone (or almost everyone to say) C&&&.  (You know...it rhymes with 'munt')

It's just four little letters....lets just dispel the aura around it, shall we.

Nice little way to introduce myself to everyone.   :blink:

Lisa you cracked me up and reminded me of Bette Midler, 1980, when she referred to some people in the audience as "Well on their way to OinkOink land." She followed that with this.

"Oops, so sorry. Once again behaving in a manner I had sworn to eschew. Thank you. Once again falling into the vat of vulgarity. Oh tut-tut. I did so want to emerge from this project bathed in a new and enobling light. I wanted to come out and be the sweet pure honest person that I really really am. I wanted to show you the good beneath the gaudy, the saint beneath all this paint. The sweet pure winsome little soul that lurks beneath this lurid exterior. But fortunately, just as I was about to rush down the path to respectability and righteousness, a wee small voice called out to me in the night and reminded me of the motto by which I've always tried to live my life. F#*K EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE."

Good luck and good times in Winston Salem.

:worthy:

Edited by Renegroupie

Lisa you cracked me up and reminded me of Bette Midler, 1980, when she referred to some people in the audience as "Well on their way to OinkOink land."  She followed that with this.

"Oops, so sorry.  Once again behaving in a manner I had sworn to eschew.  Thank you.  Once again falling into the vat of vulgarity.  Oh tut-tut.  I did so want to emerge from this product bathed in a new and enobling light.  I wanted to come out and be the sweet pure honest person that I really really am.  I wanted to show you the good beneath the gaudy, the saint beneath all this paint.  The sweet pure winsome little soul that lurks beneath this lurid exterior.  But fortunately, just as I was about to rush down the path to respectability and righteousness, a wee small voice called out to me in the night and reminded me of the motto by which I've always tried to live my life.  F#*K EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE."

Good luck and good times in Winston Salem. 

:blink:

OH MY GOD......I love this. I have cut/pasted it and put it on my board in my office.

Fortunately, I DO know how to act like a lady. You can even dress me up and take me to nice restaurants and I'll know which way to place the folded napkin in my lap, that you're NOT supposed to put your napkin in your chair when you get up, and even which fork to use.

As a Paralegal, I manage to run a comb through my hair and even put on shoes when I go into the office. I've even been known to say things like "Oh my goodness" when I feel like saying "Are you ####### kidding me?????.

In short....I clean up good.

:P

But I achieved my goal for the weekend! Jumped into the cymbal line and marched on the field for the first time since DCA last year. Only missed a couple of direction changes on Saturday night (sorry Andrew), but I think I hit all of them during the final run-through on Sunday. Yay! Looking forward to rocking North Carolina!

Good morning:

STUART!!! So are you marching just NC or all the way to DCA?!!!!

Now you take care - and everyone else in Renegadeland...you make sure you watch out for this guy! He's the original Stu - one of the original SEVEN - First Renegade DM and the nicest guy anywhere! (OK - it's a tie for Stuart and Munson and...OK lots of nice folk in Renegades. Don't believe those other stories.)

And only 7 posts? Really? I recall a good stash of posts from the 90's on RAMD (even alt.drumcorps?) Looking forward to seeing y'all at the big showdown.

MAV

PS - Hugada - is that you Kelly? (Miss BD Snare Extrordinaire!)