N.C. Delicacies

no Poodle...some other bad swill will win

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is someone planning Bad Beer South, to go with LMS South? Will Le Fin du Monde make an appearance?

Actually we are just living in bad beer month and we will be drinking the swill for fun. Not to mention we've exhausted the east coast for bad beer, we're having to explore outside of our region for worthy competition without being redundant.

I can easily say that anything by the Carolina Beer Company or Rock Creek Brewing sucks really bad...to the point that calling it horse #### would be a compliment.

Both should be easy to find in W-S if you're looking for something to give to someone you don't like as a present. :P

Although I am more of a wine drinker... still, though, bad beer is bad beer!

Thanks for the recommendations!!! B)

Is someone planning Bad Beer South, to go with LMS South? Will Le Fin du Monde make an appearance?

you mean "Le Fin du Puke?" :beer:

this will be a great weekend. North Carolina is an absolutely gorgeous area filled with a ton of stuff to do and places to eat and such. I'm a big fan of the pulled pork down there. :)

you mean "Le Fin du Puke?"  :beer:

this will be a great weekend.  North Carolina is an absolutely gorgeous area filled with a ton of stuff to do and places to eat and such.  I'm a big fan of the pulled pork down there.  :)

I agree with Jami....

I've already been privy to everything in the triangle down there... since I may be living down there soon. :)

I miss the pulled pork... :beer:

(had to sneak some when my guy wasn't around. can't eat it)

I hear ya Heather. The triangle is a heck of a residential area and there is so much stuff around, I don't think I'd ever be bored. If I were to ever live in the south, which may very well be a possibility in the future, that area is perfect. :)

HE HAS YET TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION :worthy:

:blink: