• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the famous "look of death".....

Ü

jan

p.s.  i miss that rifle.....

I was safely on my "podium" for the rifle incident....but, frankly, I'm still amazed you guys let me live during the post show huddle!

'Course, if you hadm, we couldn't've done the little fun dig at Regiment that night at retreat!

:blink:  :blink:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :blink:

Explain Yourselves!

Rocketman - baggin

ampssuck

No prob....actually there were 2 good-natured digs...

I did the old VK gag of pulling a baton out of the back of my jacket before starting the show... sloooowly (like like Regiment DMs), then stuck my hand out and simply dropped the baton off the podium. Best part was, the audience immediately realized what I was doing!

At retreat it was simply coming out for the salute and doing the kick-halt together (Jan went out with me, since Regiment was there at that show). And when I dropped my salute, I did it in the style Regiment was doing. Only Jan and I caught it, tho.

I don't think their DMs even saw it, tho...

Actually, the best part of retreat was making Jan crack up on the line...

Best one...(under my breath to her) "I have the most hellish ball itch..."

She had to FIGHT to keep it in!!

No prob....actually there were 2 good-natured digs...

I did the old VK gag of pulling a baton out of the back of my jacket before starting the show... sloooowly (like like Regiment DMs), then stuck my hand out and simply dropped the baton off the podium.  Best part was, the audience immediately realized what I was doing!

At retreat it was simply coming out for the salute and doing the kick-halt together (Jan went out with me, since Regiment was there at that show).  And when I dropped my salute, I did it in the style Regiment was doing.  Only Jan and I caught it, tho.

I don't think their DMs even saw it, tho...

Actually, the best part of retreat was making Jan crack up on the line...

Best one...(under my breath to her)  "I have the most hellish ball itch..."

She had to FIGHT to keep it in!!

and the dm's from i believe alliance and esperanza (?) were trying to figure out what the #### was going on next to them......if they only knew! best part of the night had to be garry looking for me and finding me selling souvies for regiment, still in uniform!

Ü

jan

Edited by skywnch320970