The DCM Season Finale

Thanks for the words of encouragement.  The confidence of the corps is inspiring as well considering that plans were not to be compete on the field, but the secret plan was to march our show at mini-corps since they moved the venue!  The group is facing the challenge well and we are plotting on what we can do to lessen some undertime penalties, and liven up the drill a bit.  A 208 count hold does not work too well, see expect some minor tweaks in the opener, and adding what we can where we can.  Our effort will be to present what we have as well as we can, and to heck with everything else.  This will be my 10th DCA, and first since 2000, and the one responsible for all of the members of Cru now in LSM.

Our goal is to have fun and bring the crowd along for the ride.  Looking forward to seeing you all in lovely Lackawanna Stadium!!

Duane

Rochester Crusaders 1990-7, 2000

Lakeshoremen 2004-5

Now I know who to track down and beat with stick!!! LOL. Seeya at the next camp. B)

I guess that means I should start practicing then. :worthy: