Bushwackers at Giants Stadium!

No time like the present!!

If you're interested in joining a GREAT drum corps for 2006, just go to membership@bushwackers.org and fill out the form.

Or call me at 215-715-8986.

A couple of important Bushwacker anniversaries next season - 2006 will prove to be even more memorable than 2005.

And 2005 isn't even over yet!!!

I caught myself looking at myself on the jumbo-tron during the performance. :) There is a delay.

Can't wait for WS!

I caught myself looking at myself on the jumbo-tron during the performance.  :)  There is a delay.

Can't wait for WS!

A delay in what, how long it took you to figure out who the big fat guy was on the jumbo-tron? B)

They did get the caption above you right. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Edited by Mick Krackin'

I caught myself looking at myself on the jumbo-tron during the performance.  :)  There is a delay.

Can't wait for WS!

Me thinks the delay was to prevent you from pulling a Janet Jackson and claiming a wardrobe malfunction! b**bs

Jeff Mitchell, Bush Program Consultant

Yes. There were rumors before the performance that I might have a "malfunction", so they put in the delay. What you can't see in that picture, however, is that I'm not wearing any pants. lol

...and Dan, that's PHAT, not fat. :)

Me thinks the delay was to prevent you from pulling a Janet Jackson and claiming a wardrobe malfunction!

I shall call the FCC....and, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Can't wait for WS!

Hey Chris, and BUSH!

I was at the Gold Cup soccer game last Sunday, at Giants Stadium!

You guys looked great!

I was thrilled when I saw you lining up at the end of the first half.

Unfortunately, I was sitting on the "back" sideline, and couldn't hear you too well,

but what I did hear sounded terrific!!!

Chris, I noticed that you looked up, and smiled, when your image was projected on the jumbo-tron. I laughed, and remarked to my friend that the exact same thing happened to me way back in 1978 at a N.Y. Cosmos game at Giants Stadium, when I was DM for the Bridgemen! I had the exact same reaction as you did! It was pretty funny to see history repeat itself, 27 (...! "Puppet-ism", RIP) years later!!!

Good luck in WS!

Jim

PS - Can't wait to see you guys at finals!

Edited by overthehillDM