Div II Best show in Town

I have been to two Div II/III shows and one Div I show this year. It looks like Div II is going to be one of the most interesting battles in DCI in a number of years. As an example the scores for last week were Spartans 85.15 (without the penalty) ECJ 84.90, Blue Star 84.35 and OC 83.15. ECJ and Spartans are starting out on tour this week and as we all know once on tour the course tend to improve.

If you like competition you would be crazy to pass up the Div II and III shows in Brockton.

I think you're right in terms of the competition between ECJ and Spartans. I also rank the corps (on my own) with their most recent score...and I also learned that as much as I'd like to think it ranks them pretty acurately, it doesn't....because the judging from one area of the country to another is WAY different....The only way to see how close (and who is in the running) this will be is over the next couple weeks when they all see each other together...I for one am rooting for Surf.... :)

But you are right...it's gonna be a good and tight race!

Edited by G-Rott