Tupelo, MS Scores

Tupelo, MS DCI

1) The Cadets - 91.850

2) Blue Knights - 84.700

3) Capital Regiment - 77.350

4) Seattle Cascades - 77.250

5) The Magic - 75.400

6) Esperanza - 74.750

Go Capital! My prediction took perfect shape tonight.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#### double posting ;) :blink:

Edited by IMcomguy

Biiig jump for Capital!

Cadets still haven't broken 92 yet, but then only one other corps has. It just seems like they've been at 91 for a while.

Blue Knights stay above 84 again, pushing 85. SCV's going to have to push hard to catch them at Indy.

and from what i just heard from one of my friends, it wasn't a terribly great show - good for them :D

WOO-HOO!!!!!! Thats what im talking about!!!!! Big things from Capital Regiment!!! They're gonna get one heckuva ovation when they come home to Columbus on monday after their wild ride of a season they've been having with the slow start and the staff mishap! Cant wait to see them and hope they continue their push all the way to finals!!! Show them what you guys are all about!

I saw the scores posted on dci.org and had to come on and compliment both Seattle Cascades and Capital Regiment. It was quite a big jump for both corps, seeing as they both were in the 75 magin. Percussion is where Seattle took the downfall. Capital Regiments percussion section is the deal, so their score there does not surprise me one bit! That was pretty much the only caption in which they scored significantly higher than Seattle in.

I definitely want both of these corps in Semi-Finals; and I hope they can close the gap on their other competitor in their tier (Colts). These scores (spreads) look like last year. Seattle and Capital Regiment scoring within 10ths of each other at almost every show, trading off placement! I like these numbers tonight, and it sheds a little hope for both groups. I wonder how Southwind would have played into the mix tonight.

If Seattle can get just a little bit higher numbers in percussion, I think they will do even better!

Good job Seattle and Capital! :) :worthy: :) :blink:

Still kinda funny that neither score surpassed the Pacific Crest 77.40--PC hasnt had a show in a while, and are still sitting in a comfy place! Well I think that will change at the next event.

The above is all in good fun, I am not trying to bash any corps... I just thought it was interesting, that no score from that tier had met that particular score.

what's that passing overhead? it's a bird? it's a plane? yah that's right it's seattle's plane #####es ^0^ hehe