Bois in the Guard

As someone who marched when only Madison and Cavies had boys in the guards... I think it's hard to believe, and watch with a straight face:

These dancing, dramatic, flamboyant guys in the guard with the raised finger tips and pointed toes... we see them through the show, fitting in with the girls - and then one comes out to be the man in the "dramatic love scene" and we're expected to believe that he is passionately in love with the girl/devastated when she leaves him.

Nothing against gay men, but if you want a guy to perform a love scene with a girl, at least pick a guy who the audience can believe is straight.

As someone who marched when only Madison and Cavies had boys in the guards...  I think it's hard to believe, and watch with a straight face:

These dancing, dramatic, flamboyant guys in the guard with the raised finger tips and pointed toes... we see them through the show, fitting in with the girls - and then one comes out to be the man in the "dramatic love scene" and we're expected to believe that he is passionately in love with the girl/devastated when she leaves him. 

Nothing against gay men, but if you want a guy to perform a love scene with a girl, at least pick a guy who the audience can believe is straight.

I feel this is much more your problem then ours......pfffff.

:feednotroll:

Closed.