crowns colorguard!

CAROLINA CROWNS COLOR GUARD!!!

ok, so they take 4th in san antonio, and not by much... the top 4 were all real close, then a few nights later they beat blue devils in guard and second to cavies by a few tenths all direct comparison....with cavaliers always competing for high guard this seems to put crown in the hunt... although i dont think the corps will finish high enough to truly give them a sniff...they would have to be in the top four for sure to be considered for that honor..but heres to hoping

Yes, Crown sure has a talented guard! The past couple year's has proven that, regardless where the corps has placed the past two years (10th in 2003, 7th in 2004) the guard has been in the top 5. I don't think this year will be an exception with the corps likely to finish around 7th again this year.

Cavaliers will probably win guard, followed by Madison, Cadets, Crown and Bluecoats.

Yes, Crown sure has a talented guard!  The past couple year's has proven that, regardless where the corps has placed the past two years (10th in 2003, 7th in 2004) the guard has been in the top 5.  I don't think this year will be an exception with the corps likely to finish around 7th again this year.

Cavaliers will probably win guard, followed by Madison, Cadets, Crown and Bluecoats.

after murphreesboro, it looks like cadets or cavs followed by bd then crown although only one tnth between bd and crown i would go with crown snagging the third spot, followed by madison blue coats then phantom!

anyhoo go crown snagging the 4th spot again!

WHOM EVER JUDGES GUARD ON THE LAST NIGHT........... THEIR FAVORITE GUARD WILL WIN (does not have to be the best guard either.)

The 6th place guard in prelims can win it all the next night.

Interesting, I know when I saw them in Orlando, I enjoyed their color guard talent. Heck I enjoyed the whole show!

Go Crown..(never thought I'd say that) :P :worthy: :)

Crown always had a talented guard. It was the best section of the corps for many years, even prior to 2003.

They won't win it all, but I do expect them to be somewhere between 3-5, which is a tremendous accomplishment.

Cadets will win, followed by Cavies, BD, Crown, Madison or Bluecoats. Madison's guard is much improved, but not good enough to beat Cadets or Cavies...*yet*...:)

Yes, Crown sure has a talented guard!  The past couple year's has proven that, regardless where the corps has placed the past two years (10th in 2003, 7th in 2004) the guard has been in the top 5.  I don't think this year will be an exception with the corps likely to finish around 7th again this year.

Crown PROBABLY wont win CG this year... although top 3 is a distinct possibility.

~>conner

Crown will not win guard this year. They have some really random stuff happening guard wise....like just solos out of nowhere, for almost no reason. Great solos (note girl who catches the sabre on the hilt pretty hard). but random solos, imo.

But they look great out there, I would put them somewhere in top four.