crowns colorguard!

Cop is right. . .the judge that last night will have some Bias somewhere (we all do) and their favorite will probably win.

Also, Crown is wonderful, but unless they add a new flag (they use the same one for opener and closer) and make the wings look like wings, I do not think they should win. The wings look boxy.

Crown will not win guard this year. They have some really random stuff happening guard wise....like just solos out of nowhere, for almost no reason. Great solos (note girl who catches the sabre on the hilt pretty hard). but random solos, imo.

But they look great out there, I would put them somewhere in top four.

hahaha... i think your talking about boston.."girl catches in sabre hilt" and random solos ..that would definatlely be boston..i do like them as well but lots of solos.. crown has few if any solos..in the entire show.

get it crown :worthy:

opener and closer flags are different they do both have a white background though, but are definately not the same flag!

Are you sure? I have seen the show twice and either the opener and closer flags are the exact same or very very close to each other.

White with orange and reddish circles on them

Either way, not enough visual/color variety for me coming from Crown's guard.

WHOM EVER JUDGES GUARD ON THE LAST NIGHT........... THEIR FAVORITE GUARD WILL WIN (does not have to be the best guard either.)

As we saw in 02. A perfect score even with SEVERAL drops?

Cheers, :rolleyes:

Sean

w/Stp:

I agree. I think there might be a slight variation, but I cannot tell the difference...that was the only bone I had to pick with the guard this year. Other than needing to add a closer flag, they spin amazingly well.

Are you sure?  I have seen the show twice and either the opener and closer flags are the exact same or very very close to each other. 

White with orange and reddish circles on them

Either way, not enough visual/color variety for me coming from Crown's guard.

I'm almost 100 % you're speaking about Boston as well. Lots of ineffective solos, I agree. But it is not Crown. Is it just me, or does BAC's guard just not have a hard enough vocabulary compared to everyone else?

hahaha... i think your talking about boston.."girl catches in sabre hilt" and random solos ..that would definatlely be boston..i do like them as well but lots of solos.. crown has few if any solos..in the entire show.

get it crown :rolleyes: