THUNDERBIRDS and MAYNARD

Those of you who were at the ERIE Show probably saw the billboard. Yes it's true.

Friday October 21st the ERIE THUNDERBIRDS will be celebrating their 50th Anniversary with a Banquet to be held at the Zem Zem Shrine in Erie, PA. with the featured band, and open to the public,.........MAYNARD FERGUSON and BIG BOP NOVEAU..........Tickets may be purchased for concert only or concert and dinner.

(Sorry Gary.........couldn't hold it in any longer.........)

I think the tickets are $40.00 (that includes dinner). :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K......O.K. So I spelt NOUVEAU wrong...................Yinz read the Maynard part o.k. didn't ya......? b**bs

Those of you who were at the ERIE Show probably saw the billboard. Yes it's true.

Friday October 21st the ERIE THUNDERBIRDS will be celebrating their 50th Anniversary with a Banquet to be held at the Zem Zem Shrine in Erie, PA. with the featured band, and open to the public,.........MAYNARD FERGUSON and BIG BOP NOVEAU..........Tickets may be purchased for concert only or concert and dinner.

(Sorry Gary.........couldn't hold it in any longer.........)

I think the tickets are $40.00 (that includes dinner). :)

,..............Gene, I can picture you about ready to explode with trying to hold this news in,..........

Yes, Gene is correct,...............appearing live at the Thunderbirds Banquet,....none other than "Maynard Ferguson and his Big Bop Nouveau Band",..............with opening act, Sax Great, Valerie Gillespie,..........as Gene stated, $40.00 gets you Dinner and Beer, plus first choice seating for the 8:00 PM show,...............$25.00 for the show only,..............October 21st, 2005,............picture Maynard in a candle lit club setting,..........Bar,..........Food,...........and a limited amount of seating, so don't miss this one,..............

Help us kick off our 50th anniversary,.............tickets are avaiable now,.........watch for press releases,...............stop by our website in about a week to order tickets online at www.eriethunderbirds.com,...............also, very soon, maybe even some BIGGER news out of Erie,.......................I gotta tell you, it is going to an exciting time to be a Thunderbird in the coming months AND the next year,...............

It wasn't me that was just bustin' Gary..............We had our weekly after rehearsal meeting of the "BLUE MAN GROUP" *.... and decided it was time......

*(Labatt's) :sshh: