THUNDERBIRDS and MAYNARD

I just talked to Maynard.  He's ######.  Thanks alot EL CHEESY POOF.

That's ok.....I just hired a new manager :blink: .... b**bs Dougie Schmoove b**bs

He' s got all that taken care of.....ain't that right Schmoove? :P .......hello? :huh:

...anyway....MAYNARD FERGUSON is playing at our BANQUET!!! :blink:

Come and help us celebrate Our 50th Year anniversary with a Jazz LEGEND...and your hosts...the ERIE THUNDERBIRDS! :blush::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
,..............Gene, I can picture you about ready to explode with trying to hold this news in,..........

Yes, Gene is correct,...............appearing live at the Thunderbirds Banquet,....none other than "Maynard Ferguson and his Big Bop Nouveau Band",..............with opening act, Sax Great, Valerie Gillespie,..........as Gene stated, $40.00 gets you Dinner and Beer, plus first choice seating for the 8:00 PM show,...............$25.00 for the show only,..............October 21st, 2005,............picture Maynard in a candle lit club setting,..........Bar,..........Food,...........and a limited amount of seating, so don't miss this one,..............

Help us kick off our 50th anniversary,.............tickets are avaiable now,.........watch for press releases,...............stop by our website in about a week to order tickets online at www.eriethunderbirds.com,...............also, very soon, maybe even some BIGGER news out of Erie,.......................I gotta tell you, it is going to an exciting time to be a Thunderbird in the coming months AND the next year,...............

........CHECK'S IN THE MAIL........(seriously...........it is.............honest...........) :ph34r: