DCA Scranton 2005

B) Somebody was going to pose the question sooner or later.

SOOOooooooooo................where Yinz at ......?

TBIRDS are at Lackawana Station Radisson........(just one block away from the Italian BOOooooo.....fay.....) b**bs

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, thinking of asking this myself as will be my first time staying over at Scraaanton....

Scranton Days Inn Dunmore with the missus (aka BOSS).....

Understand from Gary M, the TBirds used to stay here. ^0^

Yep, thinking of asking this myself as will be my first time staying over at Scraaanton....

Scranton Days Inn Dunmore with the missus (aka BOSS).....

Understand from Gary M, the TBirds used to stay here.  ^0^

Quite possible Jim...............been there(DCA) so many times it's all starting to run together. Just need a place to keep the beer cold and a place to FLOP.

By the way.........Thanks for placing a really nice ad in our program for the Erie show. :worthy:

Quite possible Jim...............been there(DCA) so many times it's all starting to run together. Just need a place to keep the beer cold and a place to FLOP.

All I know is Gary told me not to wear my T-Bird shirt when I check in.... :P

By the way.........Thanks for placing a really nice ad in our program for the Erie show. :worthy:

Ahhh, either another JimF or someone got my credit card number :sshh:

All I know is Gary told me not to wear my T-Bird shirt when I check in.... :P

Ahhh, either another JimF or someone got my credit card number  :sshh:

Looking at the ad right now.............Someone also stole your user name b**bs

what the #### does Yinz stand for? That some East Coast word?

Yinz.....My friend, is Picksburgh-ese. Means the same as ya'll. OR Yoose....(Pittsburgh.....you know.......home of the Pittsburgh Stillers.....?) It's a language unto itself. There's even a publication explaining it 'nat (and that). I'm not from dan-air (down there) I'm from mupeer(up here). (all contractions)

I have a daughter that has been living there for about 10 years now and speaks the ....."ese" quite proficiently (needs 2 glass of wine though).

No disrespect meant to our good friends the Steel City Ambassadors with whom we are quite close. All in jest.

Did I answer your question? b**bs

Yinz.....My friend, is Picksburgh-ese. Means the same as ya'll.  OR Yoose....(Pittsburgh.....you know.......home of the Pittsburgh Stillers.....?) It's a language unto itself. There's even a publication explaining it 'nat (and that). I'm not from dan-air (down there) I'm from mupeer(up here). (all contractions)

I have a daughter that has been living there for about 10 years now and speaks the ....."ese" quite proficiently (needs 2 glass of wine though).

No disrespect meant to our good friends the Steel City Ambassadors with whom we are quite close. All in jest.

Did I answer your question? b**bs

.....forgot to mention..........if it's more than two, or so, (like a group?)......It's YUNZERS.............('nat)....always add the....'nat

Cru is at Dunmore Holiday Inn...