Winston-Salem Scores!

the restaurant is Frankies

there are a few of them across CT with larger more extensive menus. :)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and it has already been well established that 2006 won't be in Scranton.

unless you people who keep harping on the downsides of Scranton are thinking about boycotting Scranton for 2005, can we just let the Scranton issue go?  because Scranton for 2006 is a NON-issue.

i said it before, if you say something negative about W-S it seems to come off, both on here and RAMD, that you hate drum corps, progress and just about everything else.  BUT it is perfectly fine to bash Scranton til the cows come home.  what is it that people are saying about W-S?  if you don't like it fine, don't come, we won't miss you.  imagine if we turned that same statement on the Scranton haters.  :worthy:

interesting reversal IMO.

Hey now........no need for all the "Scranton Hater" hyperbole.....I am perfectly aware that Championships are NOT going to be IN Scranton for 2006, and am already satisfied. Plus, perhaps I could have been clearer in respect to my opinion that I think that W-S would be an EXCELLENT site for DCA Championships.

Lack of strategically placed ATMS, though inconvenient, is definitely preferable to having Barney Fife's nightstick shoved up your ###.

hey the directors voted to go there...yell at them.

I did my time in Scranton as a performer and a spectator, and while it was not the best, I really don't think it was the worst either! I was just glad that DCA finals were being held somewhat close to where I live. Next year I have to travel to W-S, ok, I'm willing to go on a road trip to see the new finals place. I'm looking forward to it actually since this will also give me a reason to take a vacation as well. I didn't have any problems with Scranton's finest, my beef is the way sound carries from the back of the stadium down to the field. I realize people want to meet with their friends, but the dull roar from the back tended to cover the corps that was on the field at the time. Just my .02

Edited by buzzgok

btw, i wouldn';t mess w/NC cops...their rep is legendary. ya know wearing the mirrored sunglasses, w/the mirror on the inside

cop.gif

Respect my authoritah!

actually NC too. trust me, I found out in 00.