Indianapolis Night show (SCORES)

I love my boys, The Cadets! Congrats.

As long as they keep climbing, there's nothing stopping them now.

ps. If anyone will be in MA on finals week, in case you're wondering, Cadets will be rehearsing in Dartmouth. I'll be sure to check them out.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, the Cali corps are taking a beating this year (BD and SCV)

If BD doesnt break into the 3rd spot and SCV remains down, we won't have a West Coast Corps in the top 3. If Scout and Regiemtn keep it up, we won't have a West Coast Corps in the top 5.

Anyone got any info on how long it has been since:

1) no west coast corps in top 3.

2) no west coast corps in top 5. (more of a stretch this yr)

Cheers, :worthy:

Sean

w/Stp:

WHAT A MANEUVAH!!!!

The interesting thing with Phantom is that they went from 7th in guard last night to 3rd in guard tonight.  WOW.  Great job.  It's all a matter of performance.  The guard can change so much in a show.

Or perhaps it's all a matter of judging. :worthy:

Frankly, I don't know; I didn't see tonight's show. But in San Antonio, Phantom's guard was closer to 7th than 3rd. I'll see them again next week!

Madison and Phantom make 1.1 and 0.9 jumps in Effect and the Bluecoats.... don't. :(

C'MON BLOOOOOOOO!

congratulations cadets, the only thing I would like to see is the phantom, madison, devils, bluecoats a heck of a lot closer to the top two corps than they are. It looks like now it is a 2 way race. It would be nice to see the gap close between top 2 and everyone else.

I did some checking. 4 times there wasn't a west cost corps in the Top 3. And they were 4 CONSECUTIVE YEARS...90-93. There has NEVER been a yr where there was no west coast corps in the top 5.

Cheers, :worthy:

Sean

w/Stp:

Incorrect.  Cadets took GE Viz, GE Music, & Percussion.  And Cavies beat Cadets guard by 0.1.

Looks like you didn't read my first sentence

Looks like the only way the Cavies will pull it back is to clean up the percussion. Otherwise they topped everything except GE.

Sorry for the confusion!