updated prediction

Note: I haven't seen a show since mid-June, but these are just some feelings I have. Call me Kash-tradamus... :)

1. Cadets

2. Cavies

3T. Phantom

3T. Blue Devils

5. Madison

6. Bluecoats

7. SCV

8. Crown

9. Boston

10. Blue Knights

11. Glassmen

12. Spirit

I don't know how many more times Cadets and Cavies meet, but here's guessing that Cavies don't beat them for the rest of the season.

Another guess is that PR and BD will continue duking it out for third and that Madison won't beat either of them the rest of the season. PR/BD will be an "any given night" situation where the better performance for that show comes out on top.

SCV will pass Boston before finals week then Crown sometime during finals week. Clean it up!

I think the bottom three are set in stone, though Colts will make Spirit sweat.

As much as I hate to say it, Vanguard will not beat Crown. SCV will be 8th at best, 9th at worst.

Which is sad, because their show(s) were killer at Indy. The drumline looked like they would eat your children. Major intensity from the whole corps.

Here's my biased, yet hopeful prediction for finals....

Colts swing past Spirit on semi-final night, giving Spirit the dose of medicine they gave BK in 2003.

ok this one may seem a bit out there but hey I like making wild predicitions :P <I have yet to see anyone live ... hopefully will be seeing everyone this weekend @ East in Allentown>

01 Phantom Regiment ( I think this could be a shocker like 1996 )

02 Cavaliers

03 Cadets

04 Madison Scouts

05 Blue Devils

06 Bluecoats

07 Carolian Crown

08 Santa Clara Vanguard

09 Boston Crusaders

10Glassmen

11 Blue Knights

12 Crossmen

The drumline looked like they would eat your children.

i like the sound of that B) but i do think scv will finish at least 7th ^0^

Edited by MadMan99

SCV had tons of members ticking throughout the show......individual errors killed them

the good news is that they can easily fix that (and probably will)

Ya I could see some of the individual errors as well...But there are some key design flaws as well with SCV. At the beginning of the show, it takes over a minute for the first impact and moment to develope....thats far too long. My guess is that they are getting this feedback from the judges as well.

By your argument PR '96 took too long to develop as well (1:45). Even BD '03 took about 1:30.... I'm not buying that logic.