A couple of Indy observations....

Is it an astonishingly high toss or something? Juss wunderin'

Judge for yourself B) Rifle toss

From the direction of the "blur" on the rifle in the pic, I'd guess it might have even still been on the way up.

And in the FWIW department, assuming that particualar gentleman is who I think he is, he's marching his 10th year (yes, I said 10th) with the Troopers, and is aging out this year. Not many people in this day and age can claim that many years in corps at all, let alone in the same corps. Kudos to him! He was recently featured on DCI Season Pass.

Edited by Marianne

Judge for yourself  B) Rifle toss

From the direction of the "blur" on the rifle in the pic, I'd guess it might have even still been on the way up.

And in the FWIW department, assuming that particualar gentleman is who I think he is, he's marching his 10th year (yes, I said 10th) with the Troopers, and is aging out this year. Not many people in this day and age can claim that many years in corps at all, let alone in the same corps. Kudos to him!  He was recently featured on DCI Season Pass.

IT is Him and He is the BEST !!!!!! Just a pure pleasure to meet ,teach and be around .

Jeff