Tonight's Show In Georgia

Scores? Anybody?

Here are the scores. Same judges in same captions as yesterday's show in Michigan City, IN - except different GE Music judge.

DIVISION II

1 Spartans 88.300

2 Oregon Crusaders 83.375

3 Teal Sound 80.025

4 Impulse 79.925

5 Jersey Surf 79.375

6 Memphis Sound 77.300

DIVISION III

1 Revolution 73.200

What in the heck was Teal Sound so worried about, they just went out there tonight and beat some corps that have 35-40 more members than they do.

Whatever you guys are doing, stop worrying about this past week and stay in D2 and fight the good fight!

Edited by SOMF69

I really wasn't gonna say anything....but the judging for Revolution is really, REALLY inconsistent.....

That is all.

Same for Impulse...I can't stand MASSIVE swings in scores (more than 3 pts is just crazy). So either Impulse forgot what end of the horn to blow through...

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I posted this in another thread, but I think Ill post it here too as the scores seem very out of wack....

Just an observation...it seems Div2/3 scores can be 'all over the map' this summer!

By the numbers....

Less than a week ago, Dutch Boy was 5 full points ahead of Pride of the Lions....Now Pride is 3 full points ahead of them.?!?!

On Friday night, Teal was ahead of the OC by tenths....on Saturday OC 3 pointed them!?!?!

On Friday, Citations were 5 points behind Capital Sound...On Saturday it was a 10 point spread.?!?!

Anyone else notice any other wacky scores out on the tour???? It seems like its all going to come down to worlds....

I think people are trying to compare west cost, midwest, and west coast judging way to much

they never line up in comparison and the will probally never will

you just have to wait untill all of the corps are at a 2&3 focus Show

Memphis seems to be struggling.. I hope they can pull up.

~>conner