Tonight's Show In Georgia

The Oregon Crusaders, clearly deserved an 83.376 not the

83.375 they recieved. I don't think that I'm the only one in the crowd that was outraged. I'm firing off an angry letter to the judges governing board. I just can't let them get away with this gross injustice. This wreckless disreguard for the activity, by this group of judges, is down right unamerican. I hope that they are proud of the needless suffering that they caused with their drunken tabulation affair.

I know this is a newbie question, but where is Memphis lacking compared to Teal Sound & Impulse? When I saw all three of them in Jackson, I thought Memphis was the best. Is it difficulty? Execution? Style?

I saw all three too in Jackson. I think they just strugle with phasing and it doesn't sound like they are confident in their book. I hope they can pull it together by finals. I think they've got a greta thing going and just need to clean it up.

I posted this in another thread, but I think Ill post it here too as the scores seem very out of wack....

Just an observation...it seems Div2/3 scores can be 'all over the map' this summer!

By the numbers....

Less than a week ago, Dutch Boy was 5 full points ahead of Pride of the Lions....Now Pride is 3 full points ahead of them.?!?!

On Friday night, Teal was ahead of the OC by tenths....on Saturday OC 3 pointed them!?!?!

On Friday, Citations were 5 points behind Capital Sound...On Saturday it was a 10 point spread.?!?!

Anyone else notice any other wacky scores out on the tour???? It seems like its all going to come down to worlds....

For the Majority of us that were here last season when all of this started, here we go again. I say, just go take a look at the recaps from the past few shows were the D3/2 corps have been. Look a the Judging. There are a few caption scores that really stick out and for no apprant reason Michigan City is a perfect example. Most of the scores have been consistant, but why now is there such a big spread and inconsistancy with one or two judges.

Edited by SOMF69

We (Memphis Sound) just have some super cleaning to go. It's hard to follow the Spartans. Some major areas we've got to work on is visual and guard. In regards to perc. and brass scores, I think they were a little too low for us. I'm excited at the corps potential, and please no one count them out. But as for the other corps, they were amazing that night. I'm still floored at by how much they've improved since I last saw them in 2003. Good luck to all the corps in div 2/3 and may the best win.