Madison's soft ending

Okay, so first off this was my first viewing of their show, so I could be wrong...but

The ending was a long hold in basically the same set as the ending last year, and it was LOUD, not soft.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Madison has ditched the softness and gone back to POWER for the ending.

Didn't help their scores, but eh, I think it would be better if they came up with a new ending that was fast and loud, the one they have right now is kind of quick and unexpected(at least for me it was).

Okay, so first off this was my first viewing of their show, so I could be wrong...but

The ending was a long hold in basically the same set as the ending last year, and it was LOUD, not soft.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Madison has ditched the softness and gone back to POWER for the ending.

Didn't help their scores, but eh, I think it would be better if they came up with a new ending that was fast and loud, the one they have right now is kind of quick and unexpected(at least for me it was).

Yeah...thats what I thought last night. It looked like a set-up for a soft ending, and they simply played a long, loud chord instead. Give 'em time, though. I bet they'll put something more interesting in there!