Revolution?

I may be wrong, but has Revolution done 1 show yet against another division 3 corps? So far all I have seen is them doing open class shows as the only d3 corps or doing 2/3 shows and them being the only d3 corps. Did they originally plan to be a D2 corps this year? They are big enough.

Just wondering......

It is just the luck of the draw that we have not had any other Div III's in our shows. We will see some of the others this Friday in Bridgeport, CT. We are looking forward to seeing the other corps and wish them well in their travels to CT.

Its not the luck of the draw.......I assure....and thats all I am gonna say.

I may be wrong, but has Revolution done 1 show yet against another division 3 corps? So far all I have seen is them doing open class shows as the only d3 corps or doing 2/3 shows and them being the only d3 corps. Did they originally plan to be a D2 corps this year? They are big enough.

Just wondering......

I don't know about the rest, but as a parent, I can tell you I never heard about them being anything other than Div III....all the way back to November.