Crown Guard Unis

222 was a dorm room at my college that would throw some of the best parties attended by many of my fraternity brothers and other music majors.  Man.....  lots of trashed folks forgot to attend class after those. 

Hmm that would be an interesting show concept.  "The Day After....drunken dorm stories"  We could even use Cadets door and replace the # on it.  :)

haha... That would've been the gals across the hall from me my freshman year in college... I was in 221.... darn.. so close.... :worthy:

I propose toilet props for this show.

Throughout the production, people stumble to them on the sidelines and ralph.

The closing moment would be a frat guy waking up in bed with some real ugly girl...Or perhaps a very satisfied animal :(

Edited by Danpod

I wonder what 222 means...

I dunno, but I can tell you what 227 means to me.... :P

So, the first time I saw the Crown guard unis this year I was like, what does 444 mean?  So I searched all over the internet for stuff on 444 and apparently it means that angels are with us and watching over us.  If you watch, many times in crown's drill this comes up.  I just think it was amazing that crown integrated this into their show.  I mean, they really did their research.

see:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/411548...411606829NkrXIB

444 has very much that symbolism..if you gance at the clock when its 4:44, it could mean an angel is trying to get your attention. the opposite of six6six ^0^