Kiss my support goodbye!

Did you really expect the "borg" to let you have your right to an opinion without ridicule ?? Why I bet if this stays open long enough, the "borg" foot soldiers and demigogs will be all over it with snide, witty comments about you, your thinking process and whatnot.....

The "borg" will not rest, they will not stop, they will not falter 'til we are all as one.

Protect yourself.

~G~

Did you really expect the "borg" to let you have your right to an opinion without ridicule ?? Why I bet if this stays open long enough, the "borg" foot soldiers and demigogs will be all over it with snide, witty comments about you, your thinking process and whatnot.....

The "borg" will not rest, they will not stop, they will not falter 'til we are all as one.

Protect yourself.

~G~

~G~ I am just tired of people trying to tell me what is and what isnt! I've been around long enough in both marching band and drum corps to know what my personal preferences are... Having to delete 13 borg mails, is a bit painful!

Thanks for your response! It gave me laughter! I'm sure the usual borgs will show up soon.

I'm no borg, but doesn't it get kind of old reading the same crap over and over? Don't like them, don't support them. Go like someone else!

All DCP has turned into is a huge whine fest. ..and I'm not talking about the Napa Valley kind.

I hated Glassmen for about 3 years, along with many others but we didn't start post after post after post about it. GEEZ

This thread seems pretty much worthless, especially since the original post has apparently been removed. So, I'm going to close this thread.

If you have a question, please PM me.