Pittsburgh, PA

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Capital and Cadets!!

I have a feeling that Capital Regiment is about to make a late season surge to get to the top 12. Their show is coming together at the right time and they have a complete package to make it toward finals.

Best of luck to ALL corps as they head to the final stretch!

Best of luck to ALL corps as they head to the final stretch!

Ditto! What a great year all the corps have given us so far! :D ^OO^ :worthy:

Sigh...I am going to be ###### if the Cadets win this year. Why? Am I a "Cadets hater"? No, I will only be mad because if the Cadets win with the amped vocals they have in this show, we will probably see an increase in the number of corps amping the human voice [shudder..] ampssuck

Edited by Cardman

FINALLY!!! AHHH it  FEELS SOOOO good to have somebody else at the top!!!! No offense to the Cavies, but it was getting kinda boring up there, IMO.  Nice job Cadets, keep at the good work!!!  Way to increase the gap!  :P

Another example.... maybe you can order one of those buttons from the other yahoo.

"anybody but corps x"

If the cadets are better, then they deserve to be there, bottom line... but don't say "dang it's about time"...

I would dare you to go up to any member of "corps x" and say they don't deserve to be there.... because YOU thought it was "boring".

Do you know what these kids DO all summer? Maybe you should try it once.