Pittsburgh, PA

Yes Patrick I did see them in Orlando, and ever since I stated my opinion on their corps I have been tarred and feathered by the borgs  on here who seem to only look at what I say regarding the Cadets show.

You see, I won't back down from cyber bullies ... :P  :)

You know, Steph - for someone who vehemently stated in another thread your dislike for those who label people - you sure seem to label them alot! :P

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, Steph - for someone who vehemently stated in another thread your dislike for those who label people - you sure seem to label them alot!  :P

If the shoe fits... :worthy: But I know what's going on here.... :P cyber bullies...

It is a shame that all this stuff happens while I am at work. Therefore I am very thankful to those people who come to the inspired defense of my wife, Lancerlady. I like to call these defenders, "People who can read!"

My wife is the greatest woman in the world. Beautiful, honest intelligent, funny and an incredible survivor of tests in her life that most would fail.

She is only saying what MANY feel, but like some communistic-stasi "thought police", some people actually want to tell her how to think right here in the United States of America.

Check out the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They’re pretty cool. No!, really!

:worthy:

If the shoe fits... :worthy:  But I know what's going on here.... :P cyber bullies...

I'm not sure "what's going on here".... Would you mind telling me the secret? :P

Edited by ^Michael^

It is a shame that all this stuff happens while I am at work. Therefore I am very thankful to those people who come to the inspired defense of my wife, Lancerlady. I like to call these defenders, "People who can read!"

My wife is the greatest woman in the world. Beautiful, honest intelligent, funny and an incredible survivor of tests in her life that most would fail.

Holy Overreaction, Batman! :sshh: Two words, Roger..... "less caffiene" :P

She is only saying what MANY feel, but like some communistic-stasi "thought police", some people actually want to tell her how to think right here in the United States of America.

Check out the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They’re pretty cool. No!, really!

:huh:

I haven't witnessed anyone "telling her how to think", but if that's your reality. man - go with it! :worthy: As for Steph "only saying how MANY feel (or is that EVERYBODY? ACK!) :P , well.... name 10.

Roger, at the end of the day - it's only a drum corps message board - don't let it affect your and Steph's lives! It ain't worth it! :huh:

Michael, he wasn't directing that at you but at the usual suspects that have been badgering me lately and some others on here that have been anatagonizing me. Sorry if you thought he was directing that at you :) .

He doesn't drink that much caffeine, but he is like most guys who love their wives, you know he likes to protect. He doesn't get on here much cause he works weird hours. But anyway...we aren't letting it affect our lives, but we sure are tired of it. :)

AS far as telling me what to think? He means those who constantly badger me cause I don't like a particular corps and they are always saying, that I must be a "Cadet hater" or DCI hater or whatever..like since I don't like some of the changes going on, I have "accept them" and "should just be quiet or leave". That mentality.

That is what he means.

Edited by Lancerlady

Honestly, it's not important where the recording is from.  And I'm certainly not questioning you when you say that you heard some fuzz.  I believe it.  All I'm saying is that I didn't hear any in indy, which leads me to believe that the problem either 1) has now been fixed, or 2) is a problem of the recording process and not of the Cadets actual performance.  Either way, I think fuzz on a midseason recording is a poor reason to have for not liking a show.  Saying you don't like the music - as long as you acknowledge that it is there - is a much better reason.  :)

Not having heard the APD I can't comment but....

At Giant's Stadium the micced parts were indeed very fuzzy and distorted, esp the Bjork and drumspeak parts... :(

At Allentown it was crystal clear...looks like they fixed things... :)

Mike

I'm just now reading through this topic...I am going to close it, as the merry-go-round has completed about 50 revolutions...and there is hadly anything at all about drum corps mentioned.

Steph doesn't deserve the harassment, IMO....

So..topic closed...

Mike