Cadets on top

It's always a "Judge Vs. Crowd" thing if you ask me. But personally I don't see how the topic starter can say they are glad to see someone "New". :P

As Bawker said...not since 1996.....

How do I feel about Cadets being on top? I just don't care who wins. I'm going for the entertainment. Cause it's all become so predictible. Just like 2003, I personally thought Cavaliers should've won..but they didn't. :worthy:

But did that mean I liked them any less? :huh:Nope!

I would LOVE to see Phantom Regiment win, and I haven't even seen their show, but just for the sake of the topic at hand...that would be great for me. b**bs

Edited by Lancerlady

Does anyone really care who wins anymore? Some of my favorite shows are those that didn't win and some shows I never watch ares shows that have won. I think it's great for bragging rights and t shirts, but after August.....people wait on the DVD's and I doubt many people will lose sleep over where X corps placed.

I do like to see different faces up there. It's been 5 years since Cadets last won, naturally I'd like to see them get another one and this year they just happen to have one of my favorite shows.

Wouldn't it be nice if PR made the jump and won with such an entertaining show, with Madison in 2nd? One of the things about the Cavies show last year was the entertainment value of a widely recognizable concept done Cavie style.

Now, I am not saying that a corps needs to play music that we all recognize, but maybe I am saying that in my old-school sort of way as a fan now that I enjoy shows that entertain. If I don't enjoy the concept (a 'la BD this year) the corps doesn't grab my attention now matter how technically adept they are.