any predictions for Brockton?

Hey...

anybody out there want to 'lay it on the line' and make a prediction or two about how things are going to go in Brockton?

The first night might be easiest to guess.....top nine div III and top nine div II...

the second night....top three each div, then best six from those left...

whattya think?

...any chance that a Div III will be in that 2nd group of six to move on?

Hey...

anybody out there want to 'lay it on the line' and make a prediction or two about how things are going to go in Brockton?

The first night might be easiest to guess.....top nine div III and top nine div II...

the second night....top three each div, then best six from those left...

whattya think?

...any chance that a Div III will be in that 2nd group of six to move on?

Lay it on the line? Nah, not quite ready for that yet, but yes, I think we may see an 8/4 split. Memphis Sound has the numbers right now to make it in, but it is close. Yamato is chasing at their heels, and they aren't a Corps that I would write off or bet against. As has been said it's going to be an exciting run to the finish, at all levels of the recap.

Div 3

Tai Pei

Yamato

Raiders

Revolution

Cap Sound

Pride

Allegiance

Dutch Boy

Citations

Div 2

ECJ

Spartans

Blue Stars

Fever

Oregon Crusaders

Surf

Impulse

Teal Sound

Memphis Sound

Saturday

ECJ

Spartans

Blue Stars

Fever

Oregon Crusaders

Tai Pei

Surf

Yamato

Impulse

Teal

Raiders

Memphis

Div 3

Tai Pei

Yamato

Raiders

Revolution

Cap Sound

Pride

Allegiance

Dutch Boy

Citations

Wow - Cap Sound in 5th?? They are 6-7 points ahead of Revo, 3 points ahead of Yamato, only 2 points behind Tai Pei.

Heres my line up...

Tai Pei

Cap Sound

Raiders

Yamato

Revolution

Pride

Allegiance

Dutch Boy

Citations

Edited by mdsnsctfan

Their last score was an 86.3 - Spartans an 89.7 & ECJ 88.6

Blue Stars are much improved over last year, but the vis scores (ensemble & guard) will keep them out of contention. With some captions (brass, GE vis) look for a few more corps to wegde in between ECJ and Blue Stars.

Both Yamato & Revolution have loads of room to grow in the development. Yamato has a staff that is experienced in such late season surges. Cap Sound has never been in contending spot, ever. No slam on them, just a deciding factor.

Yamato was mere tenths behind Raiders in Michigan and beat Cap Sound there. CS was only 2 points ahead of Yamato in Michigan City and 5 points over Revolution in different shows.

ye have little faith in the blue stars i see....it will be a dog fight for that top three....

didn't mean for that to ryhme

So... I know that Revolution has 3 more contests before finals week...finally against some other Div III's... tomorrow in CT they have to face Taipei and Yamato...(oh boy :sshh: ) we'll see how that goes.

...then two more tough groups the next two nights in NJ and then NH.....

I guess that's when I'll finally see how they match up against the others....right before finals. I don't know if not playing against other Div III's was strategy or happenstance, but I am glad to see them finally get to go up against somebody.

Both Yamato & Revolution have loads of room to grow in the development. Yamato has a staff that is experienced in such late season surges. Cap Sound has never been in contending spot, ever. No slam on them, just a deciding factor.

Yamato was mere tenths behind Raiders in Michigan and beat Cap Sound there. CS was only 2 points ahead of Yamato in Michigan City and 5 points over Revolution in different shows.

I'm not sure I get what you mean about Cap Sound never being in a contending spot, ever?? Cap Sound has made serious improvments in the past week to there show and they continue to move up in score and placement.

Cap Sound is going to bring it home. Good luck to them!

Don't take offfense, none was intended. Many corps know how to do what it takes to go all the way - Mandarins in particular. This is the first time CS has ever come to championships in a position to do so. It's all new to the staff & members.

Congrats to them for getting this far!

I'm not sure I get what you mean about Cap Sound never being in a contending spot, ever??  Cap Sound has made serious improvments in the past week to there show and they continue to move up in score and placement. 

Cap Sound is going to bring it home.  Good luck to them!

Don't take offfense, none was intended. Many corps know how to do what it takes to go all the way -  Mandarins in particular. This is the first time CS has ever come to championships in a position to do so. It's all new to the staff & members.

Congrats to them for getting this far!

Cool cool!

I think they have a great chance to really come into Finals strong and end even stronger! I'm really hoping for them to make top 3, which I think is VERY possible!