2006 DCA Championships

nice place and since no one plays football there it could be good :P

he said what i was thinking :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive my ignorance (there's plenty of it), but what does a sponsor have to do to run a championship? We all know "submit a bid" but what does that really mean?

How much money does a sponsor need to have in order to to it? Aside from Stadium retal, do you have to book hotels for the corps? Fans? What really goes into all of it?

We all say "It would be nice to have it ______________ " But what does it all mean?

There are no nearby areas for corps warm-ups and staging.

Edgerton Park

we can have it at the u of r  or at saint john fisher

I don't really recall U of R's stadium, but I'm pretty sure that neither of these places have nearly enough seats. St. John Fisher has a beautiful facility but only about.. 600 seats lol.

The University of Rochester holds about 4,000 packed to the brim. And although Fisher is a great facility ( and I'm an Alum) at this time it can only comfortably hold about 2,800 people although there has been talk of a major expansion at some point in the future.

Edited by dlseeley

As long as it is held in the Northeast I'll go, but I'm not going to NC again.

C'mon, it's not that bad.

Matter of fact, as part of some Winston-Salem goodwill, I'll volunteer to lead a fact-finding mission throughout the greater Greensboro/Winston-Salem area to local adult entertainment venues and their associated stores.

It's nefarious territory, but we should be able to mount a successful campaign. ^0^