2006 DCA Championships

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the most ignorant I  ever read on DCP :worthy:

True....maybe he confused the indigenous people of W-S with the Bushwackers...I did see the translation table they were using for their trip south. It was more of a Southern “tobacco” or Southern “mountain” dialect as opposed to Southern Piedmont. LOL! Hey Bush….I will see if I can find an updated table for your next trip south! Thanks for making the long journey, and it was great seeing you again in Kingston!

Las Vagas! Now theres a real blue colar city! ever place you go is beautiful im sure, no whores romeing the streets and no curruption (SP) in the city what so ever. [/sarcasm]

Are you kidding me? My family lives in Las Vegas and I don't ever remember seeing anything closely resembling this. You've read one too many pieces of fiction my friend. Vegas would be awesome for Drum Corps. But, since that probably isn't an option for 2006 I would vote for Winston Salem. I just don't really enjoy the city of Rochester (although Henrietta is nice). Winston-Salem seems like a place ripe for an expansion of the circuit. Why not see what they have to offer?

Interesting thought . . . . Las Vegas+DCA Championships!

Ya know,  flight/hotel packages are pretty darn cheap to Vegas from nearly anywhere else (but would the corps trucks make it)?

The LVC&VB could surely round up a few bucks,  but we'll need a good local committee.

Are you in, Poodle?

:)

Heck, yeah!

In all seriousness, Mayor Goodman out here would almost certainly throw his support behind something like that.

If you need any help from Dream, let me know...