Kingston Scores

Yeah, you call it.

Because I'm not going to feel the heat around here by calling someone out. :)

Going to be a great fight at DCA, though. Prelims should be rocking.

I really can't call it, too close. But if I could, I would... Bottom line though, someone is going to take that 10th place spot, everyone else is out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't call it, too close.  But if I could, I would... Bottom line though, someone is going to take that 10th place spot, everyone else is out.

Very profound statement..."bottom line etc...everyone else is out. Who knows a bout 10'th place or whatever .... of course everyone else is not out...still members of DCA, still proud week-end warriors of this hobby that we call drum corps!!!! GEEZ what a bunch!! <**>

I really can't call it, too close.  But if I could, I would... Bottom line though, someone is going to take that 10th place spot, everyone else is out.

I'm bett'n DCA decides to increase the finals to 12 corps and Cru, Hurcs and Grennies all make it.

Plan on finals being a half hour longer.

I'm bett'n DCA decides to increase the finals to 12 corps and Cru, Hurcs and Grennies all make it.

Plan on finals being a half hour longer.

I would like to see DCA go to 12 instead of 10. I think it's going to be a fight from the top spot all the way down to the bottom of the list!

Very profound statement..."bottom line etc...everyone else is out.  Who knows a bout 10'th place or whatever .... of course everyone else is not out...still members of DCA, still proud  week-end warriors of this hobby that we call drum corps!!!! GEEZ    what a bunch!! <**>

Are you serious? haha what a bunch is right!! :P

Get a grip, DCA allows only the top 10 into finals now. Why am I a bad person now?

I would like to see DCA go to 12 instead of 10.  I think it's going to be a fight from the top spot all the way down to the bottom of the list!

I agree. It's going to be a dog fight. Considering the type of season that DCA corps have, and that some of these corps are making some serious road trips to be here, they should allow at least the top 12, if not all corps, into finals.

Week off? Um, no....

Friday, Saturday and Sunday (tomorrow) in what we are calling "Death Camp 2005".

I'm more tired after today than I have been in ages...

I'll presume that my sarcasm was countered by more sarcasm. Otherwise, the people reading these posts have less ability to interpret English than I thought:)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, GA.

actually today was to have been the Hershey show, so Bucs would have had a score had a 'rock' group with a drumline that plays the same lick on a 2 bar track for 4 minutes not been made more important.

I agree we have a dogfight. Dont forget, Renegades were just under Bush last week( i know freudian slip) and MBI too.

prelims is going to be must see DC