1. 1. What do you think of the Judging @ Allentown

• Consistant both Nights
    • Consistant ea Night But didn't use friday as a measure for sat
    • Judges Hedged on Friday
    • Judges Were More LIberal on Sat
    • Seemed afraid to upset the apple cart
    • Most were Consistant
    • None of the Above

:blink: So for those of you that attended the Fri & Sat shows how would you rate the judges decisions fair and balanced both nights combined or just each night and they didn't look back to what they saw friday......etc....

:worthy: So for those of you that attended the Fri & Sat shows how would you rate the judges decisions fair and balanced both nights combined or just each night and they didn't look back to what they saw friday......etc....

I wasn't there on Friday so I'll abstain from the voting, but I do know that it was a very experienced panel who all have a history of high integrity. (besides, I'm too lazy to change my signature block).

:worthy: So for those of you that attended the Fri & Sat shows how would you rate the judges decisions fair and balanced both nights combined or just each night and they didn't look back to what they saw friday......etc....

I don't know if the judges saw it this way, but personally, I thought that Saturday's programs were more entertaining and performed at an overall higher level than Friday's. On Saturday, EVERY SINGLE post-intermission corps was as entertaining as the others. From Crossmen on through Cadets, I was one happy drum corps fan for an extended period of time. Same CANNOT be said for Friday. But then, what do I know? I'm just a fan...

I don't know if the judges saw it this way, but personally, I thought that Saturday's programs were more entertaining and performed at an overall higher level than Friday's. On Saturday, EVERY SINGLE post-intermission corps was as entertaining as the others. From Crossmen on through Cadets, I was one happy drum corps fan for an extended period of time. Same CANNOT be said for Friday. But then, what do I know? I'm just a fan...