7 Pacific Crest 78.900

8 Mandarins 78.650

9 Pioneer 73.600

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets seem to be slowly building a teeny lead over Cavies (from less than 0.1, to 0.5, now 0.8).

Whatever changes BD is making aren't quite producing just yet, still 2+ points behind Cadets/Cavies. Which is same distance Phantom was from Cadets last night, so BD and PR are neck and neck at the moment.

Crossmen really pull out ahead of Colts tonight to 1.1, compared to 0.35 last night.

More distance tonight between Cap and Mandarins, 2.7 tonight comapred to 0.75 last night

And Pacific Crest LEAPS over Mandarins. They were down 2.625 last night, but come out 0.25 ahead tonight.

crossmen, wow, widening that gap with the colts? goin from .35 last night to 1.1 tonight

I called this Mandarins shot at Indy (no offense to anyone with that organization)... but I really felt after seeing their show there was no way they'd continue to hang up in the top 17 with their percussion, or even their brass. Too much dirt and the demand is hurting them. Visually, they're great... but no match for Capital, Southwind, or Seattle, etc. I would expect this decline to level out soon, but too late with Finals right around the bend.

Great showing for Capital tonight, these kids are pumped about their progress as of late. Go Cap Reg! b**bs

It should really be an awesome race for 14th-17th at Quarters. Southwind is very strong, and honestly probably the biggest threat to the Colts right now besides Capital. Seattle has the potential, they just need to come out and have a great run.

Just got back I live a mile from the stadium. The Crossmen were on fire tonight what a show.I hope it is enough for them to make finals. The Cavies wow that guard is great and the rest of the corps is no chop liver eather I thought the cadets and Cavies were that close. Cadets put on a good show tonight also it is going to be down to the wire with these corps. I havent seen Phantom this year so cant call ibetween them and the Blue Devils or the top 2.

Here come the cavies...

How awesome would it be to have Cappy Reg pass up everyone for the 12 spot B)

(it'll happen, just watch :) )

Word has it from Capital headquarters tonight.... they beat Crossmen in both percussion (17.1) and brass (17.2)! Holy cow! :worthy:

Great job Capital once again. Keep workin hard!

Word has it from Capital headquarters tonight.... they beat Crossmen in both percussion (17.1) and brass (17.2)! Holy cow! :worthy:

Great job Capital once again. Keep workin hard!

Yeah, they TIED Crossmen in music tonight. TIED!! I guess that's not saying much with this year's version of the Crossmen, but it's a big step for CR. I'm so happy for them. That guard is definitely keeping their score down BIG TIME. They are out of the running for finals basically due to their guard and their mediocre-at-best visual program. I remember a couple of years ago when CR had a GREAT guard... 2002, was it?

I'd really like it if both Southwind and Capital keep pushing toward finals. It'd be great to have two area corps make finals or surprise some other corps. ^OO^

And another thing...what's up with Crossmen having low brass scores. Consistently, their brass scores are among the lowest in the top 12, and even sometimes (1999, 2005) not even comparing to anyone in the top 12. How can YEA have a group in the TOP of the brass game...and seemingly the bottom of the brass? It doesn't make any sense. I hate to think of Crossmen as a B corps, but when it comes to brass, maybe they truly are. That's just SAD!

Good luck to all groups! ;)