East Rutherford Scores

The Crossmen were on fire tonight what a show.I hope it is enough for them to make finals.

I’m with you. Crossmen were absolutely smoking last night. The new ending to Radar Love worked perfectly. What a difference in one night! After seeing them last night, they cannot be counted out a top twelve spot.

On another note, the Blue Devils do not seem to be connecting with the audience. In Allentown and last night there was very little emotion from the crowd. It might be because the show isn’t working (honestly it’s my least favorite BD show in years), but I feel it’s largely because every time you feel you want to clap, the narrator begins talking. Not sure if anyone else agrees, but it seems that the use of narration as a transition limits the crowd applause and interaction. (This is not anti-amps or anti-narration criticism).

Overall, it was a great show last night.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate to see Spirit and Crossmen fighting it out for a spot, considering their history together, but that's the name of the game.

It's an exciting season.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

I agree. These two corps have had a very long history of supporting one another in many ways. I've enjoyed seeing the Crossmen a couple of times this season, and can't wait to see them this week in Foxboro.

And I wouldn't be a bit unhappy with a tie for 12th on Friday night. I'd love to see both Spirit and Crossmen there on Saturday night.