trolls on amps petition

I understand some of you think the petition against amps is a joke, that's fine.

But personal attacks are not cool.

http://www.petitiononline.com/noamps/petition.html

lines 505 and 506 are directed at myself and my wife, not to mention the many troll sigs who have tried to use deceased persons in their "humor"

when is enough enough people? I do not attack you or your families or deceased persons. I may make snide remarks about people who say one thing then do another, or people who use lies to get a rule passed, but I draw the line somewhere.

For you, whoever you are, to go this level, makes me sick and ashamed you are involved with drum corps. When I find you, I will do my best to have you banned from every drum corps chat forum out there, and i personally wish you rot in ####, especially as my wife lies here recovering from surgery.

to you, whoever you are, you know the words I have for you, but I won't post em cause I know they'll be removed. Just know this...your day is coming, and when God sits judgement on you, be ready for a rude surprise you sick ####### ########.

it will be. i requested it stay so i can flush the troll out. wouldn't be the first time they'd been banned or kicked out of somewhere