Caballeros Alumni at DCI Semifinals

I was just thinking...

I cannot wait to hear Field Announcer Brent Crocker in his famous voice...

'On the field in exhibition from Hawthorne, New Jersey...The Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni!!!'

OMG, I'm going to cry, I know it.

It's ok that you cried.....believe me, I did too!!!!

What an amazing feeling it was to be there at DCI Semi's, "On the Starting Line" with my fellow corps members. I do believe that performance will go down in DCI history as one of the finest performances by a non DCI corps!!!

I hope you all enjoyed our show, as much as we enjoyed playing it for you!!!

Cabs Alum are what every Jr corps (mainly D1's) should strive to be like....

enterfreakingtaing.......exfreakinciting and just plain freakin LOUD!!!

:rock:

just wish I would have know lot sooner that you guys were there...I would have flown out, get to the stadium just before you all went on and then split for home right after...ok well not RIGHT away...would have done some mingling and visiting!

Edited by FrankBeMe

Brandt Crocker announcing.."on the starting line.....from Hawthorne, New Jersey....The Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps"....and also announcing ..Drum Major Jim Russo..is your corps ready? "...was definitely the highlight of semi-finals. Looking at the jumbo tron and seeing closeups of many of the men and women of the corps was also a sight especially Frank Ponzo nailing many of his trademark high notes.

Brandt Crocker announcing.."on the starting line.....from Hawthorne, New Jersey....The Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps"....and also announcing ..Drum Major Jim Russo..is your corps ready? "...was definitely the highlight of semi-finals. Looking at the jumbo tron and seeing closeups of many of the men and women of the corps was also a sight especially Frank Ponzo nailing many of his trademark high notes.

Will we be able to get video of this performance? Perhaps on their website?? hint hint

:::TRUE STORY:::I happened to spot an older gentleman in a white cap down on the field as the corps was leaving......gave me chills. :angel: