Mini Corps'/MCA

I propose, since we're all going to be there anyway, a getogether of all participating mini corps' and/or MCA member corps' immediatly following the mini corps' show at Scranton. BYOB.........(leave your attitude elsewhere) and let's just have some FUN. Lie if you must......but......no fisticuffs.........no arguments......no "I Coulda' " ........"We Shoulda' "........No if's ands or Buts....( Some BUTTS permitted.... b**bs ).

Time to enjoy, if you will, the RESPECT we have finally received after all these years. A New Venue (thank you DCA and the MCA negotiating team) and a new chapter in Drum Corps' History. We're all here for the same reasons......AND........it's .......ALL GOOD..... :beer:

...ARE YOU IN.........???

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Where is mini corps this year????

I thought it was at the stadium????????

so which parking lot???

Will Nick be there to make more Steeler bets, we could use the xtra cash for beah!

Watch it Pal:) Enjoy this run while it lasts because it might not happen for another 30 years:) By the way...I presume you are a Pats fan......nice "Ring of Fame" at Gillette......Steve Grogan.......puhlease......I was looking for Sam "Bam" Cunningham.

Go Steelers:)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.