Brockton, Div. II Prelims

....I'm pretty certain that both will put everything they have and the kitchen sink besides (with Jersey Surf, the sink is is a distinct possiblity) into Thursday night's show. ...

regards - Jim

And that statement begs the question "What WILL Surf hit us with on Saturday? I can't wait to see.

I sure wish I could be there! Just getting our corps out east to compete this year was financially challenging. Hopfully, we'll be able to see you all in Madison next year .

Thankfully, there is a little left over for the DVDs! I can hardly wait to see all the corps that I've read so many good things about this year.

Strutter, do you have something you want called out when OC comes on?

Edited by DCI-Dadx2

Holy Crow - my schedule flipflopped again!

I will be going to Brockton this evening - I should just go to the Regal Cinema show but this is just too much fun to miss.

Jim

And that statement begs the question "What WILL Surf hit us with on Saturday? I can't wait to see.

I sure wish I could be there! Just getting our corps out east to compete this year was financially challenging. Hopfully, we'll be able to see you all in Madison next year .

Thankfully, there is a little left over for the DVDs! I can hardly wait to see all the corps that I've read so many good things about this year.

That would be great.

"Go Canada".

Thanks. Wow, I'm a little chocked up right now. Got to go.

Edited by Strutters '72