DCA on DVD

Well, as you may have noticed, I have developed a strong affectation for DCA recently. :P

I have a birthday coming up, so in lieu of the usual DCI stuff I get ...which is no longer an option as I already own everything from 74-04... I was thinking of putting a few DCA DVD's on my "Wish List".

Anyone that can recommend a good top to bottom year to start out with on DVD?

I know the catalog only goes back a few years, but what's your favorite year?

I'll be getting 2005 for sure for Christmas, if not sooner. :)

Thanks! ^0^

well your DVD options are only about 6 or 7 years at the most to choose from.

i'm partial to 2003 over 2004.

but seriously ~ when you can eventually get the whole set. :)

How do you feel about CDs??? I can PM you a site where you can buy almost all years of DCA.

Bawk, if you go to DCA's website you can get several years worth of dvd/video/vd options to choose from.

I have DCA on video and/or dvd going back to 89, so catch me offline and we'll work something out to get you some great early 90's stuff that i guess DCA will not be getting converted to DVD anytime soon since about 6 different companies did 10 years worth of videos

Bawk, if you go to DCA's website you can get several years worth of dvd/video/vd options to choose from.

I have DCA on video and/or dvd going back to 89, so catch me offline and we'll work something out to get you some great early 90's stuff that i guess DCA will not be getting converted to DVD anytime soon since about 6 different companies did 10 years worth of videos

Sort of like the old 1-800-Video-Express shuffle, huh?

I found the website for a few of the years off of the DCA main page...I'm just tryin' to solicit opinion as to what year to get first!

Or is everyone so modest they don't wanna say? God knows, you people have an opinion on everything else! ^0^ :P

Sunrisers DCA Finals 1997.

That's all you need.

:rock: