MINICORPS' 2005

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stomp them.

^0^

Hey Rich..........remember Syracuse 2001........"Who Cares" pin........I think somebody owes me a "Don't Suck"........(it's called reciprocity).........will esplain

at ......"Chez Lounge"..........(or I can just buy one..................)

:worthy::worthy: ....12 DAYS.... :music::music: (making ICE.....)

(just checked the creases on my Bibbs...........couldn't cut my finger.........time to re-iron.........)

Edited by melligene

It's almost stompin time. By the way, where will the judges be sitting? Right in front of the stage or in the stands? Got's ta find my #####es!

:worthy:  :worthy: ....12 DAYS.... :music:  :music: (making ICE.....)

(just checked the creases on my Bibbs...........couldn't cut my finger.........time to re-iron.........)

Is it time to go yet??????? :wall: I can't take waiting too much longer!!!!!!!

edit

Edited by camel lips

Wanna hear a kick butt mini corps

http://www.futurecorps.net/

IT'S REALLY THE PEMBROKE IMPERIALS OF THE SOUTH SHORE ,IT'S ONLY BEEN 14 MONTHS SINCE WE RE-FORMED,BUT WITH A LOT OF HARD WORK WE FELL WE COULD ENTER THE MINIS AND HAVE A DECENT SHOWING. WE KNOW WHAT WE'RE GETTING INTO BY ENTERING AGAINST SOME GREAT CORPS,AT THIS POINT WE'RE STILL GROWING IN MEMBERS AND TALENT.14 MONTHS AGO WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE MANY INSTUMENTS BUT THANKS TO CORPS LIKE CAROLINA GOLD AND LIGHT BRIGADE, WHO GAVE US A CHANCE TO PURCHACE PERCUSSION EGUIPMENT AND A TRUCK. WE'VE DONE SOME PARADES AND FUNDRAISERS TO BUY SOME BRASS,AND WITH OUR CURRENT NUMBERS BEING WHAT THEY ARE,THE MINIS SEEMED LIKE THE THING TO DO.OVER THE WINTER WE PLAN TO HAVE A WINTER GUARD AND PERCUSSION UNIT.THEN MAYBE FIELD A COMPETATIVE DCA CORPS NEXT SUMMER. THINGS ARE STARTING TO ROLL FOR US SO WITH A GOOD SHOWING IN THE MINIS,HOPEFULLY WE CAN TAKE THAT NEXT STEP IN OUR PLAN RE-BUILT  THE IMPERIALS BACK  INTO A WORTHY FIELD COMPETATIVE CORPS. SO WHATEVER WE DO IN SCRANTON BE IT GOOD OR BAD,WE'LL KNOW WE'VE MADE IT BACK INTO THE FIELD OF COMPETITION.28 YEARS IS WAY TO LONG TO NOT TO HAVE OUR PROUD CORPS AROUND!

Congratulations and good luck. Living in Pembroke, I look forward to hearing nothing but good news.

Knock them the Dead!!!

CODI

Edited by CODI