MINICORPS' 2005

Is it time to go yet???????  :worthy:  I can't take waiting too much longer!!!!!!!

I understand how you feel Mike. Scranton has the best Italian Festival around. Nothin' like the sounds of Italia, when you're tryin' da eat. I would personally like to thank our Business Mgr for appropriating the hotel which is almost directly across the street from the Italian "Munch" Fest. Might bring my Sop too. I'm not too proud to play for food.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand how you feel Mike.  Scranton has the best Italian Festival around.  Nothin' like the sounds of Italia, when you're tryin' da eat.  I would personally like to thank our Business Mgr for appropriating the hotel which is almost directly across the street from the Italian "Munch" Fest.  Might bring my Sop too.  I'm not too proud to play for food.

So are you gonna show me around the festival and guide me to the best food??? ^OO^ ^OO^

2005 Mini Corps order and performance times.

8:30 Crusaders

8:45 Govenaires

9:00 Chops, Inc.

9:15 Dream

9:30 Minne-Brass

9:45 Kevin's Saints

10:00 Imperials of the South Shore

10:15 Mass Brass

10:30 Erie Thunderbirds

10:45 Renegades

11:00 Ghost Riders

11:15 Golden Eagles

11:30 Awards, Mini Corps Retreat

What a great line up good luck to all. They will perform on the First Base/Right Field Line side of the stadium, very close o the stands.

A note to our fans, The Stadium will charge for parking this year, this is out of DCA's hands.

So are you gonna show me around the festival and guide me to the best food??? ^OO^  ^OO^

......Just step out the hotel, take a left, walk about a block and BAM, there it is. Listen for the Solo Soprano player playing his "Italian" rendition of MALAGUENA.

(Could be me.) I'm bringin' the MAFIA this year for protection. I talked alot of crap on DCP this year. It's cool though because they just happen to like Italian food. Works for me.

Congratulations and good luck.  Living in Pembroke, I look forward to hearing nothing but good news.

Knock them the Dead!!!

CODI

Thanks CODI, I'm not sure we will "knock em Dead" :worthy: but we will be there and our hope is to sound and look good and not subject our audience to bad playing or boredom. At the time of this writing we believe that is very achievable for us. Then, we can work next year on the wow factor! :) I don't think any mini corps needs to shake in their boots over us now LOL. I also don't want any hype surrounding us that we cannot back up.

We have been working very hard and are very excitied about this opportunity. Mini Corps competition will serve very well as a venue for us to perform and the trip will allow us to bond as a corps. Someone said it earlier in this thread that Mini Corps is a great way to jump start drum corps. I believe that to be true. We just hope that we are worthy of sharing a place with some of the groups we know will be great on that night. :huh:

Sincerely, John Stark - Director, Pembroke Imperials of the South Shore of Massachusetts.

We have been working very hard and are very excitied about this opportunity. Mini Corps competition will serve very well as a venue for us to perform and the trip will allow us to bond as a corps. Someone said it earlier in this thread that Mini Corps is a great way to jump start drum corps. I believe that to be true. We just hope that we are worthy of sharing a place with some of the groups we know will be great on that night.  :huh:

Sincerely, John Stark - Director, Pembroke Imperials of the South Shore of Massachusetts.

Hey John,

Best of luck in Scranton. We're looking forward to seeing you. Go out and play well and have a good time doing it. The rest will take care of itself.

It's pretty cool that there are 3 corps from Mass on back to back to back.

This is going to be fun.

......Just step out the hotel, take a left, walk about a block and BAM, there it is.  Listen for the Solo Soprano player playing his "Italian" rendition of MALAGUENA.

(Could be me.)  I'm bringin' the MAFIA this year for protection.  I talked alot of crap on DCP this year.  It's cool though because they just happen to like Italian food.  Works for me.

.......If your sober......that would be a RIGHT turn.......THEN a left.........or you can just Stagger into it. Of yea.....don't forget the Live on stage music too.....Graet time..... :P

Thanks CODI, I'm not sure we will "knock em Dead"  :worthy:  but we will be there and our hope is to sound and look good and not subject our audience to bad playing or boredom. At the time of this writing we believe that is very achievable for us. Then, we can work next year on the wow factor!  :)  I don't think any mini corps needs to shake in their boots over us now LOL. I also don't want any hype surrounding us that we cannot back up.

We have been working very hard and are very excitied about this opportunity. Mini Corps competition will serve very well as a venue for us to perform and the trip will allow us to bond as a corps. Someone said it earlier in this thread that Mini Corps is a great way to jump start drum corps. I believe that to be true. We just hope that we are worthy of sharing a place with some of the groups we know will be great on that night.  :huh:

Get that WORTHY thingee outta your head. We welcome all and are looking forward to your performance. It's all about FUN. (oh yea........save some Chops (and some Brewski's) for the infamous PARKING LOT JAM........it's a HOOT :sshh:

2005 Mini Corps order and performance times.

8:30  Crusaders

8:45  Govenaires

9:00  Chops, Inc.

9:15  Dream

9:30  Minne-Brass

9:45  Kevin's Saints

10:00 Imperials of the South Shore

10:15  Mass Brass

10:30  Erie Thunderbirds

10:45  Renegades

11:00  Ghost Riders

11:15  Golden Eagles

11:30  Awards, Mini Corps Retreat

Killer lineup! Looking forward to sharing the field with you all!!!

What the heck is a Minicorps retreat? We'll have Labatt's...