Less "Yowza" tonight?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:feednotroll:

Hey Dennis- I noticed that in your sig, you

claim to be a fan of the 1973 "The Thing".

What, no mention of the "32nd Hussars"? :P

<member put on ignore list>

Ok, that's one borg disconnected from the hive...

Cadets drum line was completely awesome. Over the top marching and playing. Whoa!

PHANTOM The only way the drum line can take them and it might be possible is if Cadets have a shaky night. Nice job on the cheeze.

BLUE COATS drum line sounded and looked great as well.

MADISON meant business all night, very impressed gentlemen.

BD playing some extra sweet licks but snares fuzzed out a couple of times.

CAVIES I was hoping for something a bit more fresh from a top 2 corps. Still, a great job.

Mom

Yeah, there was less Yowza tonight, but it's gonna take a heck of a lot more than cutting out a few Yowza's to fix that debacle of a show.  That show is the worst designed BD show I have ever seen, and I've seen them all since 1978.  Such a disappointment in show design for a corps that continues to field amazing talent in its ranks.

Blue Devil's show is easily the most difficult on the field. And it is one of their most innovatively designed shows.

Everyone needs to get over the narration. Everyone else's narration is much worse. e.g. Taco Bell.

Blue Devil's show is easily the most difficult on the field. And it is one of their most innovatively designed shows.

Everyone needs to get over the narration. Everyone else's narration is much worse. e.g. Taco Bell.

I would agree that BD's show is the most technically difficult out there, but it looks like that is not going to persuade the judges this year.... hard to understand from my point of view. It seems that alot of the technical merit goes unrewarded in the score sheets. They certainly played their hearts out tonight! Hats off to them.

Cary