Less "Yowza" tonight?

Yeah they said San Antonio, Texas while the were at the Southwestern.

Steering us back on topic...

At Giants Stadium, it was, "... and there's a couple from East Rutherford, NJ!"

Rolled right off the tongue. :ph34r:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be your least favorite BD show, but it was still the best show of the night.  :ph34r:

HAHAHAHAHA! .......

Where's the punchline???

Sorry... couldn't resist! I'm glad you like the show but to me it IS their worst production I've seen to date (as far as GE) and I haven't liked allot of BD since their 99 show and even before that, it was sketchy.

This may be your least favorite BD show, but it was still the best show of the night.  :ph34r:

The most creative and original show out there, no doubt! They are not getting the higher scores than clearly deserve. Last year, when I watched quarterfinals, the cavies 007 show blew me away, and it was clear they would win DCI last year. This year, BD's show left me the same way. 94.225? Yeah right!

If this show made you "YAWNZA," then all the other shows must have made you snore.

I thought the reference to Boston ("there's a couple here from Alaska, and one from Boston, Massachusetts") wasn't too clever and was a bit patronizing (might have been okay if they were the hometown corps). When I saw them at their home show it was Alaska and Yuba City, California. Don't know if they have been changing the second name across the tour or if they are just doing it for Finals week.

I don't see the problem with it....when JSU did "Ghost Train" they'd have a guy yell "All aboard for whatever-town-we-are-in-at-the-time" at the start of the show.

Eventually they changed it to actually yell the NAME of the town, and not the phrase "whatever-town-we-are-in-at-the-time", as that seemed to be a bit too cumbersome. :P

Mike