Please shut the *e@% UP!

I was amazed at the number of people in the stands that would TALK OUT FREAKING LOUD during the corp's performance.  I don't mean "ooohhh!"  "Ahhhhh!"  "WOW, DID YOU SEE THAT?"  Oh no.  I mean nonstop yakking about the show, about Aunt Silvia's carbuncle, don't forget to buy eggs, you name it. 

usually where I wind up with people talking around me is when two husbands who are drum corps nuts decide

"Hey Fred,,Lets take our wives with us to th show in XYZ and call it a vacation"

Now the women have no clue about Drum corps and could care less.The husbands instead of giving them a pocket full of cash decide to bring them to the stadium.That is all well and good for maybe the first two performances of the evening but after the new wears off they have to resort to flapping thier gums about anything and everything EXCEPT drum corps.

what dissapoints me is how show sponsors do so little to educate the stadium staff and security

Finals night.

Section 114, Row 8, Seats 15 and 16.

As if those seats weren't bad enough.

Sir, next time you bring your old-enough-to-know-better daughter to a drum corps show, PLEASE tell her to stop talking with her boyfriend, on her cell phone, DURING THE PERFORMANCES.

This happened at least six times during the night. The rest of the time she kept saying things like "I DON'T UNDERSTAND" this or offering her opinion that, since some of the corps are all-male, "THEY MUST BE GAY".

This young lady REALLY diminished my enjoyment of the show, since I was sitting directly in front of her and her dad, who amazingly enough DID NOTHING to control his daughter.

What I SHOULD have down was turn around and say something, but WHO KNOWS what the dad would have done?

Maybe they should hand out flyers on etiquette before shows.

Edited by OMH

We had some similar older people behind us Saturday night...and when I say older, I mean 70s?....Very talkative...asked each other alot of questions...most of which they answered incorrectly...it was very disturbing...and very loud...