What's up with DCI?

Please Brigadiers.....don't copy Blue Devils next year....yowza, yowza.  If your arranger has to copy Jr. corps, please choose someone else!

Would it matter? There's no A&E in DCA... what are you gonna do have 10 guys yelling the entire show??

I do yell the entier show...so do others.....but it's more of a "WOOOO" when we really nail something!

^0^

You know you have talent when you can yell AND play loud chords at the same time. :D

This Topsops guy should be cut off from this forum. He doesnt have anything nice to say about anyone at all he likes to bash people and corps when he is nothing but a looser himself!!!!!!

The Brigs have never copied an entire show niether are the arrangements the same exact as a junior corps. The just happen to play great music that has been played before by a junior corps. You tell me one single Sr. Corps that hasn't done that! and so what if it happens to be from certain corps. Thier writer has a style that he writes and it all fits into the corps he writes for. It just so happens that both corps are great corps so it gets noticed more! Now thier are other Sr. Corps writers that are writing simular shows that they did when they wrote for Jr Corps but you dont see them getting Nailed for it. Why Syracuse. Leave them alone!

Edited by Capt Ajax

This Topsops guy should be cut off from this forum. He doesnt have anything nice to say about anyone at all he likes to bash people and corps when he is nothing but a looser himself!!!!!!

The Brigs have never copied an entire show niether are the arrangements the same exact as a junior corps. The just happen to play great music that has been played before by a junior corps. You tell me one single Sr. Corps that hasn't done that! and so what if it happens to be from certain corps. Thier writer has a style that he writes and it all fits into the corps he writes for. It just so happens that both corps are great corps so it gets noticed more! Now thier are other Sr. Corps writers that are writing simular shows that they did when they wrote for Jr Corps but you dont see them getting Nailed for it. Why Syracuse. Leave them alone!

Heck, Al DiCroce's arrangement of Begin the Beguine from 2002 Empire Statesmen was deceptively close to his arrangement from 1989 Dutch Boy. It ain't just the Brigs.

Whatever....

topsops: If you are genuinely concerned about the direction of the Brigadiers 2006 program, I suggest you contact the board of directors within the next few weeks to voice your opinions and suggestions. I'm sure they will be given the consideration they deserve.

As for Shawn: he is one of the most uniquely talented individuals I have ever met! I still don't know how he manages to play chords on his contra (must be the tape worm) ^0^

Can't wait to get back on the field this weekend--still lots of work to do with the 2005 show!!! ^OO^