Congratulations 2005 Cadets

Congratulations on a great season. Rarely does a corps (or any team, for that matter) generate so much preseason and early season hype and actually live up to it. Your design team came up with an original (to naysayers: at the very least to DCI) and challenging show that put it all on the line. I remember reading early reviews of the show, and thinking this was a concept that would either soar or crash and burn. You created a concept that seeminly had to be explained by the design team, yet seeing it for myself seemed simple and broad enough.

To the member, you REALLY performed the snot out of the show you were givven. As Hoppy said, you believed you were champions, and you became champs. While I know scores and rings aren't the most important part of your summer, I'm sure it's nice to be rewarded for your great efforts!

I look forward to what the maroon and gold bring us next year, but until then enjoy the off season!

--

doug

I just want to say thank you on behalf of The Cadets to all of you that cheered us on throughout the season, volunteered, donated, etc. We couldn't have made it through the season, championship caliber or not, without YOU!

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait to see the DVDs. There were so many good shows out there that I got to hear snip-bits of in the parking lot or while waiting to go on. Kudos to ALL the corps this year for a great season and good luck to everyone back in 'the real world'!

a special shoutout to Eastern Kentucky University's Mike Greer (perc. staff) and Jason Dye (front ensemble)

Congrats to ALL staff and memebers of Cadets!

Thanks, Cadets. Please ignore the naysayers (you knew there would be some). You performed an amazing show at such a high level. I, for one, cannot wait for the dvds.

a special shoutout to Eastern Kentucky University's Mike Greer (perc. staff) and Jason Dye (front ensemble)

Here, here! Two great guys who have made their friends proud.

Good Show Cadets!

Congratulations to The Cadets on a great successful season.