This years scores next years corps

I think the corps that will benefit the most will definitely be Bluecoats, followed by Crown. In 2004, each corps placed the highest they had in the history of DCI, and this year Bluecoats increased a placement, and Crown proved last year wasn't a fluke by placing 7th again. I don't think any of the other top 7 corps will really gain anything from this year.

Other corps that might see some benefits also would include Colts and Southwind, 2 of the most improved corps from last season.

My thoughts are as follows:

Phantom Regiment- most entertaining show this year; hands down!!! I could hear the band kids in the stands compliment and wish to be in a Phantom uniform next year, as they look towards their 50th anniversay. They will surely ROCK the house!!!! :worthy::worthy: Thanks Pat, Adam, Jamey, and the entire staf, you are the bomb diggity!!!

Bluecoats- if they do not have any ageouts- WATCH OUT everyone!!! Top #3!!!

Glassmen-traveling to Europe with an entertaining show this year!!

Capitol Regiment- what a rebound after a slow beginning this year!! In my opinion, the most improved corps of 2005!!!

SCVanguard- after the performance on Saturday evening, who would not want to march with the Vangaurd!!! They rocked!!!!

Peace!!