DEBUT TODAY OF NEW WILDWOODS WEBSITE

Hey guys - Long time since anyone thought of The Wildwoods, huh? We think of it at the beginning and end of the season. In the middle, everyone's busy chugging around the astroturf in pursuit of the upcoming DCA title. :rock:

Well, I thought I'd write a short note to tell you of the realization today of "one" of my many dreams. I've been working very hard to make this come about and I'd like you to check it out and tell me what you think.

At 8am this morning, August 15, 2005, "TheWildwoodsReporter.com" went online. I'm promoting my news service as the #1 source of news for, and about, the Wildwoods. We're the only strictly online news service that I know of in this area. Unlike traditional print newspapers, the web allows us to reach any fans of The Wildwoods anywhere in the world, and I plan to try and do exactly that.

Right now, since drum corps are busy elsewhere and things are kind of dull here at the Jersey shore, there obviously isn't any news about corps in this issue, but please check us out anyway, BOOKMARK US for future reference, and wait till Hawthorne's alumni standstill at the Wildwoods Convention Center (scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 29). You won't believe the corps news that'll appear in that issue. b**bs

In the meantime, check in periodically, see what is happening down here, and if you want, e-mail me now and then. (Address is on the "advertising" page). Construction of those three 26-story hotels is going to start soon; more places to stay when you come down, huh?

By the way, the more people who visit us, the more I can charge for advertising. Right???? :rock:

Well, here's the address: www.TheWildwoodsReporter.com. I hope this link works. If not, please remember it or write it down for the future.

See ya later - Thom B)

Edited by JerseyDigger29

Hello again - Thom here. I added my webpage for TheWildwoodsReporter.com to my signature and guess what? The link finally works. :rolleyes: If you haven't checked it out yet, please do so, it'll mean a lot to me. A new issue will come out every Monday. Thanks! - Thom B)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello again - Thom here. I added my webpage for TheWildwoodsReporter.com to my signature and guess what? The link finally works.  :whistle:  If you haven't checked it out yet, please do so, it'll mean a lot to me. A new issue will come out every Monday. Thanks! - Thom  B)

Hey, Guys - On behalf of TheWildwoodsReporter.com, I wish everyone of you competing at DCA the best of luck. You have no idea how much I wish I could be there with you. :(

I'll see you at the Cabbie standtill on Oct 29 at the Wildwoods Convention Center and we'll shoot the bull a little about who won -- and who really "shoulda" won. You know how it is: "We all would have won if only the judges weren't completely blind-as-a-bat morons..."

Until then, you're all winners to me. :lol: (Oh, by the way. Bookmark our website below and keep checking in on the Wildwoods. Lots of changes, lots of good stuff. Brand new news every Monday. Once I find out the lineup for the October show, I'll try and include a bunch of corps photos for that week's edition).

Take care and good luck again at DCA - Thom B)