TOMMY LEE GOES TO COLLEGE ( AND BAND TO )

TOMMY LEE

MOTLEY CRUE DRUMMER/PAM ANDERSON SHAGGER.

goes to nebraska u for a month and try out for the huskers drum line.. and he is getting his BUTT KICKED. you have to watch or tape it. its shows that the hardest thing he is going at the college is the band. the best part is the tech isnt taking any crap ( yes they are giving him a chance ) but they say they will pull him of he cant hack it.

the best part tommy says ( man marching band is F#*kin hard )

eat the all you "band is a sport" people

i thought it was going to be a fluff show but it is a funny funny show and the band part is kinda cool.

Cj

He is really making himself look like a moron in this thing. At first I thought it was kinda funny, but then when he got mad at himself and slammed his drums down on the ground, I didn't like that. They should cut him completely for that, I can't imagine anyone else getting a chance after that display of attitude.

when he got mad at himself and slammed his drums down on the ground, I didn't like that. 

i forgot to post that part. in my day he would have been jumped by the drum capt and taken to task (or beat down or both) for that crap. but i bet they had a you break it you by a new one contract with the band and the college. but even with him tossing the drums it goes to sow that these kids going the job are better then a ROCK STAR ( OR HIP HOP WIMP "I MEAN GANGSTER") and not ever one has the skills and brass balls to march.

to be that is the best part

Cj

Ugh. That show was horrible. Once he's all done with the marching band (next episode, thank God) I'm done with that show entirely.

Not to ruin anything, but he did perform at a game. I was actually there. But what I'm gathering from the other members is that he never really did anything right. Marching, playing, what have you.

Some of those drumline people are real harda**es. I'm sure that would've been hilarious b**bs

As were Dr. Falcone, Barber, and Bush. Their reactions to him marching were hilarious.

Oh man, I was laughing so hard! He got his butt handed to him on a plate!

"Do you have a drum kit?"

TOMMY LEE

MOTLEY CRUE DRUMMER/PAM ANDERSON SHAGGER.

goes to nebraska u for a month and try out for the huskers drum line.. and he is getting his BUTT KICKED. you have to watch or tape it.  its shows that the hardest thing he is going at the college is the band. the best part is the tech isnt taking any crap ( yes they are giving him a chance ) but they say they will pull him of he cant hack it.

the best part tommy says ( man marching band is F#*kin hard )

eat the all you "band is a sport" people

i thought it was going to be a fluff show but it is a funny funny show and the band part is kinda cool.  

Cj

This is old news. We were talking about this last year when they were actually taping it. I just need to find the link.

EDIT: here's the actual thread - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.org/community/i...showtopic=57745

Edited by sburstall

thanks steve not everyone reads the community site, and het it just hit the air so some people may not have known.

Ugh. That show was horrible. Once he's all done with the marching band (next episode, thank God) I'm done with that show entirely.

Not to ruin anything, but he did perform at a game. I was actually there. But what I'm gathering from the other members is that he never really did anything right. Marching, playing, what have you.

Some of those drumline people are real harda**es. I'm sure that would've been hilarious  b**bs

As were Dr. Falcone, Barber, and Bush. Their reactions to him marching were hilarious.

Aren't you at band camp this week? Did they let you take a break to watch the episode last night?

Loved the look on the drum tech's face at the 7am rehearsal. I don't know how those guys in the line put up with him even for a few weeks!

Throwing the drums was so wrong though- at the very least if he wrecked them he can afford to buy the school a new set.

I'll watch it until he quits and then it will be NU football season so I can get my Husker fix from that. :)