Two Openings in Renegades Honor Guard for DCA

Hello everyone. We wish to slightly increase the size of our honorguard for DCA, and we will accept East Coast members.

The Three Requirements:

1. Prior Marching Experience

2. Attend all Renegades' East Coast rehearsals prior to DCA (Thursday night, Friday, Sat. and Sunday of Labor Day Weekend).

3. Pay Renegades membership dues ($250).

We had one new member join us for Winston-Salem (she will be at DCA), and she had the time of her life, and made many, many new friends.

If you ever wanted to be a Renegade, this is your opportunity, but you have to join in this week, so we have time to take care of uniform considerations etc.

Any questions, please drop me an email at drumlaw80@aol.com

Wow ... $250 to be in the corps for four days.  Seems like a bargain to me !!!

Well, every corps member pays membership dues. You march DCA in the honorguard, and you are a member of the Renegades.

You get to go to all the corps parties, you make more new friends that you can shake a stick at, you get to march with the Renegades at the World Championships, and you can even buy a corps jacket if you want.

Seems like a bargain to me too. :)

heh :rolleyes: .....he said bargain :worthy:

$250 to march in two shows...... :sshh:

Well, the concept is that whether you march 1 day or 365, membership dues are the same for each and every corps member. Kinda simple, actually.

No one is holding a gun to anyone's head to be in the corps ... but we fill the spots every year ... and it gives people across the country an opportunity to march in an Evil West Coast corps at DCA without flying across the country to California rehearsals (although they certainly can, if they feel so inclined, says new pitster Mark Allen and about 7 people in last year's horn line .... lol.).

Maybe it's really just those free tickets to Pizza Orgasmica... b**bs

Scranton won't let me take beer on the field, so I'll have to pass.