The Evil "Don't Suck" pins

FYI -- Alan Mihara, the evil contra player who invented the "Don't Suck" pins a few years ago (i.e. that you see on many Renegades' uniform collars), has had a new secret batch made. For the first time ever, the Renegades will have a VERY limited supply of the "Don't Suck" pins available for sale at the Renegades souvie booth.

If you want one, find the evil souvie booth ASAP on Labor Day Weekend, because we only have a small quantity for sale to the public, and they will sell out before finals even starts.

I've had one since 2002 thanks to Stu and I never get bored with it. Just to add some variety and excitement to the pin, every other week I replace the word "DON'T" with a piece of paper that has the word "AMPS" on it.  :)

thanks stu w/Stp:

I've had one since 2002 thanks to Stu and I never get bored with it. Just to add some variety and excitement to the pin, every other week I replace the word "DON'T" with a piece of paper that has the word "AMPS" on it.  :)

You guys got free ones from Stu I had to trade my CV pin!!! :)